Monday , January 22 2018
Home / Qatar / Senior Radio Host Says Siege Nations Tried To Show Qatar In Bad Light

Senior Radio Host Says Siege Nations Tried To Show Qatar In Bad Light

Photo: Gulf Times

Mehmood Ahmed, senior radio host said in Qatar Urdu Radio’s live show Haqeeqat, that Qatar never launched a smear campaign against blockading states in spite of the illegal siege on Qatar.

He spoke about the details of the Gulf crisis, as revealed by HE the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Sheikh Mohamed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani, in a television interview earlier this month.

“Qatar always speaks based on proof and facts. The blockading countries have tried to project a bad image of Qatar time and again through their media and television, but Qatar has never tried to belittle anyone on any of its media platforms,” Ahmed said, adding that it’s important for Qatar to present the truth behind the June 5 siege.

“It has come to everyone’s knowledge that two of the blockading countries were behind the hacking of QNA after an investigation carried out by Qatar in co-ordination with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and British crime enforcement agency,” he added.

About Abishek

Check Also

Sheikha Alia Throws Light On Qatar’s Effort For Peace

Qatar’s permanent representative to the UN HE Sheikha Alia Ahmed bin Saif al-Thani highlighted that …

Skip to toolbar