In our life we have done some embarrassing things and the worst part is getting into an accident. When people caught we lie to them. But, the lie didn’t worked with this Thai woman who was brought to the hospital with a cucumber stuck inside her vagina.
The Thai woman, 51, from Bangkok was brought to a hospital after she complained of extreme vaginal pains. When doctors examined her they were shocked to discover a cucumber stuck inside her vagina. As an excuse she claimed that she accidentally ‘fell’ on the cucumber and it slid right inside her. The lie of the woman that it happened accidentally made headlines on social media as it became a viral topic among the online community.
It’s obvious that her lie failed to convince the doctor and hospital staff, but they treated her nevertheless.
Most patients with foreign bodies stuck in their own refuse to seek medical attention because of embarrassment. Writing in BMJ Case Reports, specialists say: ‘A variety of objects impacted in the private parts of the body have been described: bottles, sex toys, vegetables, etc.
‘Generally, patients with rectal foreign bodies (RFB) try to retrieve the objects by themselves because of shame and embarrassment to seek medical care, but the majority fail in these attempts and eventually present to the emergency room.’