Acne is that pesky skin ailment that is so hard to get rid of. Even expensive cosmetics don’t do much so why not try these simple and all natural trick with a banana peel to get rid of acne?
The reasons why a banana peel is great for treating acne is because:
- It acts as a natural peeling, removing toxins from your pores.
- It contains the vitamins A, B, C and E.
- It contains zinc, manganese and iron, which help prevent infections.
- Also, it has an antiseptic effect and is thus well-suited to fight bacteria that cause acne.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which fight acne-causing germs.
- It has enzymes that keep the skin moist.
- It contains starch that removes excess oil from your pores.
- Simple banana peel trick
All you need is a banana peel. Cut the peel into medium sized pieces. Then rub on your skin for 10 minutes continuously after washing your skin beforehand with a lot of water. Avoid rubbing it in to your eyes. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then wash off thoroughly with water. Repeat this process 2-3 times every day.
- Banana peel with oatmeal
This is an effective acne-fighting paste made with a banana peels and some oatmeal. Add a banana peel into a mixer along with 3 tbsp of sugar and 1/2 cup of oatmeal and blend the whole thing. Then you apply this mixture to your face after washing it beforehand. Gently massage the paste on your face in circular motions (excluding your eyes). Let it sit for 10 minutes. After this, wash your face off with lukewarm water and apply moisturizing cream (preferably without oil). The process should be repeated every day.